here are some things written in python, apps and games and etcs. all released under the gpl license so go crazy with them.
download a zip, a tar.gz or pull from github. i don't mind...
a small application to aide your completion of crossword puzzles.
- check if a word is a word.
- get words from a collection of letters.
- get words and anagrams from words.
- get possible words if your potential solution has letters missing.
- comes with an open source word list or use your own.
track how long you have spent on a particular task or project
click start when you begin a task to commence logging. handy when using redmine.
- easy installation.
- track multiple projects/tasks concurrently.
- all data saved to a mysql database ready for further analysis.
yet another blocky amateur snake clone.
relive the old school nokia mobile days!
- play old or new snake.
- all graphics created using pygame.
- saves high scores.
- homemade sound effects.
- pretend the snake is a python for a recursive experience!!
yet another computerised hunting game...
like duck hunt on the nes but with a dodgier name.
- choose your weapon.
- retro graphics from widgetworx spritelib.
- sound effects.
- save your high scores.
- python target included for recursive experience!!
a horribly styled version of the classic card game.
everybody's first attempt at programming a game...
- tkinter gui framework.
- lurid colour scheme.
- insulting croupiers.
python implementation of the weasel program.
- command line version of the weasel program.
- locking and non-locking variants
- variable mutation probability
- no need for monkeys!!
generate a defined number of passwords of a certain length
- run from command line.
passwords made up from
- upper case letters
- lower case letters